Thursday, November 27, 2008

Duke is a Turkey!

It's a bird, it's a plane.... no it's just a flying Duke! He is such a turkey! But just like turkeys, Duke can't really fly.


Finally gave him a bath last night. We couldn't bathe him because of his surgery (had to wait 2 weeks), but we decided that he really needed a bath before Thanksgiving. It was so gross. He was so oily and dirty the water just beaded off him. We scrubbed him though so the Dukester is extremely clean now.

Duke isn't a huge fan of baths, so I didn't dare bring the camera in the bathroom! I got some stuff from before and after his bath though (hense the image above).

He's drying himself on my carpet.

He uses his nails like fingers and grips the carpet to drag himself across it.

At least he smells good now!

Happy to Thanksgiving everyone! I am thankful for my family, my wonderful fiance and our puppy, both bring so much joy to my life!


Happy Turkey Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Duke! I hope you had a great day with your Family. You look like you have a couple of great Parents! I am Thankful for my family too. I love your Family photo XOXO Peanut

Eduardo said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Great pics!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Bruschi said...

Happy Thanksgiving Duke! That is a great family photo!! Looks like you have great parents!!
They have a nice camera too....that pic of you flying is fantastic!

Hugs and Licks, Bruschi