Monday, November 24, 2008

The Magical Unmaking of the Bed

This is the saga of how Duke cannot stand it when I make our bed. He usually starts by playing with his toys on the bed, then he'll dig and spin and twirl until he's managed to raise the covers some. He then goes head first under them and does the same thing until the whole bed is a mess.

"Who, me?"

Under the covers.

Dig dig dig dig dig....

"What?"

"You think a face like this would do something like that?!"

In other news, his neutering incision is healing extremely well. Hopefully it finishes healing soon because Duke really really really needs a bath. The beagle is definitely coming out!

4 comments:

Eduardo said...

I love to unmake my Mommy & Daddy's bed! Your Mommy takes great pictures! What kind of camera does she have?
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Bruschi said...

A face like that certainly wouldn't make such a mess!! BOL!
You're pretty funny Duke! I do like to dig in my mommy's bed too.....sometimes I dig so hard that my paws get hot! BOL!

Hugs and Licks, Bruschi

Anonymous said...

Getting under the covers in the big bed is the coolest thing ever! I usually just give the humans sad eyes until they lift up the covers for me. Glad to see im not the only puggle with that little habit. :)

Licks&love,
Riley the Puggle

Sparky said...

Oh my gosh...I'm a bed wrecker too! I like to burrow right down to the end of the bed and curl up there while my mama gets ready for work. Sometimes I hide so well that she doesn't see me!