Thursday, November 6, 2008

Laser Time

This post is all about Duke's love for the laser.

"Is it time to play?"

Go Duke Go!!!

Left!

Right!

Have your ever heard your dog tongue before? This was a new one for me. The first couple times we'd play laser with him, Duke would start "kind of" barking at it when we'd whooosh the laser near us. It's very high pitched and a constant noise. Fiance's parent said it is called "tonguing." I tried looking it up and couldn't find anything so it might have a different name, but it's a hunting term!

It's the beagle coming out in him really. He's making a constant noise so we (the hunters) can see the laser (rabbit) and can shoot it or catch it. Our puppy is providing for us!!! Haha. Fiance's Mom says he also does it when he chases Triton and Dinco, but I've never heard him do it around them.

Time to feed the pooch.

2 comments:

Eduardo said...

I love chasing stuff! Whaa haa haa lasers are awesome! BOL!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Bruschi said...

Wow Duke, you really are quick! Hope you got the laser in the end! My Auntie Sheila got me a laser and I have yet to catch it! Sometimes it climbs up walls and everything! That laser sure is sneaky!

Hugs, Bruschi