Saturday, November 1, 2008

Visiting the Boys!


While Fiance cleans the car out for our trip to his parents (a whole 15 minutes down the road), Duke is cowering on my lap waiting for him to return. He'll be okay because he is going to play with his Uncles today, Triton and Dinoco. They are both show dogs, and Triton has just become a champion! Well, Duke can never be a champion, but the other two dogs love him anyway.

We spent Halloween at their house. Triton and Dinoco didn't dress up, but Duke wore his purple monkey costume for most of the night! I left my camera there, but when I bring it back there will be a good show!

1 comment:

Eduardo said...

Duke your a very handsome puggle! My Mommy is puggle crazy! We really like your blog! We'll be back! I'll add you to my snuggle buddies if you don't mind! You can add me to your page!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle