Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Twas the Night Before Christmas!

So, it's the night before Christmas and I'm still like 600 miles from my hunny and Duke. The countdown is... Thursday, Friday, DUKE & HUNNY day! So excited. They've forgotten ALL about me I swear!

More cell pictures to easy my worries.

"Is mommy EVER coming home?"

I think they are using the computer. Duke has alot of wrinkles. It means he's really super worried.

So worried all he does is sleep! He's spending so much time with Triton and Dinoco that he sleeps in all of his spare time.

Duke got a smart new collar while I was away. It looks pretty sharp from the pictures.

Last one isn't Duke at all, it's my hunny telling me he loves me and misses me! How did I get so lucky to have such a nice family? I hope Santa brings everyone something good whether they were naughty or nice!

1 comment:

Sparky said...

It's very nice for your hunny to send you pictures of the Dukester! I'm sure the boys miss you as much as you miss them. Merry Christmas!!!