Thursday, December 18, 2008

After being away for 10+ days


Here is the view of another plane (like the one I was on) that took me away from my family for Christmas! I left my fiancé and the Dukemister in Philadelphia to fend for themselves.

Here's some picks that fiance sent me using his cell phone camera.


"Mommy, when are you coming home?"

"Well, if you're not going to be here I'll take your spot"

"It's so much work missing you!"

"Have you seen my mommy?" Apparently when he gets home from visiting Tritan and Dinoco he still runs around the apartment and looks for me in all the rooms. I feel horrible knowing he can't find me and he's still looking!

He's spent alot of time sleeping

And sleeping some more.

Sad puppy!!!

The countdown is 8 days until I see them again! Fiance says Duke is now climbing under the covers in the bed. Hmmm. He is just like a little person. For real real.

3 comments:

Eduardo said...

Oh I know you miss the Dukester! When my Mommy was in the hospital I costantly seached the house for her(& cried, & slept a lot to stop from crying). Duke(& your hunny) are gonna flip out when you come home!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Bruschi said...

Oh Duke, you look so sad without your Mommy!! Don't worry, she will be back soon!
I sleep under the covers too....pressed right up against my mommy with my head on her pillow! Daddy does not like that very much! BOL!

Only 6 days til Santa Paws!
Hugs and Licks, Bruschi

Mr. Puggle® said...

Duke! You look like one cool puggle! Arn't we all? I am Mr. Puggle and just stopping by to say Hey. Btw, I dig under the blanket too. I sleep with my people every night and go right under the blanket and curl up. I don't like baths either and roll around on the floor just like you. I love the picture of you flying in the air. My people took one of me like that too. www.flickr.com/photos/jcink/72253744/


I made a store just for us puggles and our lovers. Stop by sometime. If your people email me a high resolution picture of you, i can make a store for you too!

www.cafepress.com/mrpuggle