Duke was tagged by Lola the Puggle.
Here are the instructions:
"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog”. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"
Duke's not very good at following directions, and it appears the nifty icon has been lost. So I'll just write 10 honest things about the Dukemister.
- We only feed Duke kibble. He gets spoiled when he visit's fiancé's parents because they feed him kibble, cheese, chicken, potato, etc etc etc.
- Duke always tries to sleep on a pillow! He's like a little person.
- He lets fiancé carry him around like he is a toddler.
- Duke absolutely loves to ride in the car. Like adores it.
- He has a zig-zag pattern hair part that goes down his back. We call it his zipper.
- He can't get enough of snow! He kind of bounds like a bunny rabbit through it. He also tries to eat it at the same time he's running through it.
- Duke isn't allowed to have any stuffed toys anymore. He is limited to his Kong, a rubber ball, hooves, and a smoked bone.
- His farts are so stinky because he eats his food too fast. (he gulps air when he eats... so it has to go somewhere!)
- The breeder referred to Duke as the "talkative one." He has lived up to that name because he is always making little noises to get our attention.
- Whenever he chews on a hoof he will jump in your lap, put both his paws on your shoulders, and put the hoof about an inch from your face. He's not giving it to you, just showing you he has it. He will then go to everyone in the room and do the same thing. Don't take it, he'll get really grumpy.
Here's an example of Duke sleeping on one of our pillows....
*STRETCH* "Can we go play in the snow now?!"